As reported by Zendesk 2022 CX trends, 61% of customers will switch to a competitor after one bad experience. That translates to a real bottom line impact.
Listen in on a (good) conversation with industry experts to better identify tough customer conversations, take action in real time, and gain insights to avoid in the future.
61% of customers will switch to a competitor after one bad experience.
Meet Our Panelists
Etie has over 20 years of hands-on experience building, advising & scaling technology-led organizations. He was the founder & CEO of Payment Revolution, acquired by ShopKeep where he was the CRO. His next goal is to revolutionize messaging in the customer experience space at Loris.
If being customer obsessed is cool, consider Ben, Miles Davis! During his nearly 5 years at Freshly, he turned a small in house contact center to directing the technical infrastructure of a global 24/7 operation. This CX champ recently took on Pair Eyewear as his next challenge.
CX, Pair Eyewear
The annual cost of poor customer service is $75B, a 17% increase from 2020*.
Challenging customer conversations happen everyday. Get solutions informed by the latest best practices and recent technology advancements. We hosted a panel of industry experts to discuss.
- How to identify bad customer conversations as they are happening
- How to resolve them in real time, and shift them to positive interactions
- Get new ideas to enhance traditional approaches like CSAT surveys and quarterly trainings
- Get the insights you need to inform both your team and the business on how to avoid them going forward
- Get the bad conversations playbook: how to identify, solve, and avoid them in the future