If you want to be part of a team doing groundbreaking work,
have advanced technical skills, and are a believer in
human-first experiences, we want to hear from you.
Drop us a line.
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer who would join our core team in Tel-Aviv. You’ll be involved in both product discovery and delivery, building the culture and working closely with Data Science and Product Management to craft products that transform the way people communicate.
You will be responsible for deploying machine learning models to production, build, test and deploy our public facing APIs and optimize for high performance.
We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who would join our core team in Tel-Aviv. As a Senior full stack engineer in the core team, you will have a central role in shaping the future of both the product and the engineering culture. You will work closely with data scientists and product managers to craft products that transform the way companies communicate with their customers.
You will Build new features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to database and work with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
We are looking for a Tech lead who will help steer the technical roadmap, mentor and guide other engineers and help establish a strong engineering team by implementing the best coding practices and promoting clean code and architecture.
Enthusiastic Technical Implementations Manager with experience in Client Relationship management and enterprise implementations. Skilled at project management with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously. Passionate about optimizing processes and driving delivery throughout the organization. Flexible to wear many hats in a startup environment and a team player with experience in agile development.
– Hands-on implementation of new technologies
– Drive project implementation and product delivery from rollout to completion, and provide support as case issues arise
– Negotiate scope and timelines with technical dependencies
– Help product and development teams achieve customer satisfaction
– Assist customers (from champion to agent) as needed with setting up and navigating software
– Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the
– Track and analyze product performance and customer usage and satisfaction
Regular reporting of metrics to all stakeholders
– Ability to deliver presentations detailing technical aspects of the product and how it will solve a specific customer problem
– Ability to conduct market research
– Prior experience in client facing or customer success role
– Prior experience implementing enterprise solutions
– Strong background in data and analytics
– Demonstrated experience in creating polished, client facing content
– Understands the customer support and contact center industry
– Strong writing and communication skills
– Degree in a technical field
Loris is a B2B company that emerged from Crisis Text Line — a non-profit 24/7 service that provides free, anonymous, text-based counseling to people facing life’s toughest situations. We’ve analyzed more than 130 million messages to help companies better handle their most difficult customer service interactions, ultimately improving their customer satisfaction scores, customer lifetime value and customer turnover. Our real-time coaching software equips customer service teams with live guidance, ensuring that agents don’t have to compromise efficiency and efficacy when leading with empathy.
We’re currently working with large enterprises in mobility, fintech and fashion, including Lyft and Intuit.
We’re based in NYC and Tel Aviv and backed by top investors, including Jeff Weiner, Floodgate, Mitch Kapor, and Vertex. We are now establishing the core team, so it’s a unique opportunity to join an early stage company with tremendous traction, great backers, and an important mission.Apply Now